This last week has been rather crazy. It consisted of mostly boxes, books, moving, reading, editing, more boxes, more moving, packing books, and playing musical boxes with said packed up boxes of books as I try to figure out where everything goes. I have discovered I have a small library or as one of my friends said:
She’s like a little dragon, hoarding books… the treasure pile gets bigger every year!
So you might also be a little dragon hoarding books if…
- You have more books than what your three or four bookshelves will hold.
- You cannot walk by a book shop without going in and at least scanning the shelves.
- The best gift is a B&N or Borders gift card
- You haunt the new release section of the book store
- You would rather throw out your shoes then give away a book
- You consider you books to be fragile items and are picky about who can handle them
- You stare lovingly at them and call them your precious (though if you are doing this you might want to see your therapist)
- You sleep with your books
- Your book buying fund is bigger than your food fund
- You carry a book with you no matter where you go…because you never know when you’ll need one
- You own all of Anne McCaffery’s Dragon Riders of Pern
- The boxes of books out weight and out number all other possession